Sign in to follow this  
memske

Wrist wraps

have set of these from GetStrength, couldn't recommend them enough. https://getstrength.com/product/lifter-series-heavy-wrist-wraps/

currently at $17 including shipping, can't be beat for the quality

there are cheaper stuff out there but all they really do is cut off circulation while not really giving you benefits of keeping the wrist actually stable on the lifts you need them to be stable.

On 23/04/2018 at 6:33 PM, hamdanz said:

Aliexpress they're literally a couple of dollars and mint

Yeah, ended up getting some from ali on the 20th, that could easily be the same brand getstrength dropship funnily enough ;p

They were like $2 each or something, will update when I get them.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2018 at 5:55 PM, bbuilder7 said:

have set of these from GetStrength, couldn't recommend them enough. https://getstrength.com/product/lifter-series-heavy-wrist-wraps/

currently at $17 including shipping, can't be beat for the quality

there are cheaper stuff out there but all they really do is cut off circulation while not really giving you benefits of keeping the wrist actually stable on the lifts you need them to be stable.

How do you figure that? That's a massive generalisation. I bet they cost about 30 cents to produce.  Remove the distributers, wholesalers, supply chain, store margins, and you have a $2 product.

Ewps this didnt send me any notifications, sorry bro!

I've used a bunch of brands and currently prefer gangsta wraps made by Mark Bell/Slingshot you can get them online over seas but costs roughly same as from Court at AotearoaStrong in Auckland - they're the nicest comfort and have a complete wrist loop this means you take them off between sets and dont have to re-loop over like the thumb ones. 

These are a bit more than 2 dollars lol, nothing in my gym bag even my eclipse sugar free mints cost less than 2 dollars. Haha spend what you like, I prefer quality over thrift and benching 180-200kg at 42 years of age I am not going to use a sub-quality product lol :D