Sign in to follow this  
Ben Ruegg

Old school Fireblast

So, I’ve been away for a while. Used to go under the name Action Mahon. 

I got sent sent some Fireblast to review end of 2016. I can truly say while I enjoyed it at first, By the end I noticed that ingredient that was in there was giving me serious bouts of depression and anxiety. 

Was very freaky. 

Im glad to see that the new versions of Thunderstorm and Fireblast do not have this anymore. 

Question is, are they just as effective?

Wasn’t  dieting hard, kept watch of calories and sugars etc. 

yeah im confident it was DMHA. I remember having a pre workout called Kick that also had that stuff in. After coming off Fireblast for a while, I had some kick and that feeling was back. Quickly got rid of it. 

I’m looking for a good preworkout that has a good energy boost and feelings but not that’s gonna do that to me. 

Edited by Ben Ruegg

whats the big difference between the fireblast old formula and new one??  I want to try the new formula. does it still contain dhma and the feel good stuff??

Hi Chesticles, me again.

The primary difference if they''ve used a product which supplements the caffeine (similar to your L-tyramine) rather than a direct stim itself like DHMA.

Now you have to understand PWO makers are constantly playing a game of cat and mouse vs various sporting bodies and governmental departments regarding the B& hammer.

In order to stay below the radar they've got to ensure 2 things - the chemical is different enough from an existing b& stim and it doesn't provide any immediate feel-goods like existing non-PWO stims either. This was kinda what got DHMA looked into, in short it was too good!

So instead of going after direct stims, the latest is supplemental stims that work in conjunction with others, and as a result whilst they're maybe not as stimmy straight off the bat, they tend to well tolerated by the adrenal glands and you tend to have less of a tolerance build up too quickly.

So whilst I haven't tried the new v2 forumula, I've been told it's good, and is a worthy replacement in the long term, as whilst it's not as stimmy, the effects last longer. Hope this helps. 

• Thanks 1