Sign in to follow this  
donz

Wizard Nutrition FireBlast

Been hitting these once or twice a day depending on how many gym sessions Im doing. I'm mid semi-cut and they seem to do the business pretty well on a tired ass deficit.

Cardio/weights - doesn't matter, feel the heat coming on, stim level is solid and not over the top and no come down.  

Y'all know I don't do out of / 10 posts but I highly recommend this for the day to day gym goer like me!

wizard_nutrition_fireblast_rendering_150dpi_.png

• Like 1

Just finished my 60 capsule container. A very good product indeed. The last week or so it didn’t do to much for me as I live on stimulants but all in all I rate it right up there with Diablo and Xenavar. If only fireblast had the feels that Xenavar provides. That would be a solid 10 product if it did.

Watch this space RE: Xenevar for the next few weeks.

Another product which is doing really well for me at the moment from feedback, Is Feral. People just loving it.

On 2/21/2018 at 2:51 PM, joelb975 said:

Just finished my 60 capsule container. A very good product indeed. The last week or so it didn’t do to much for me as I live on stimulants but all in all I rate it right up there with Diablo and Xenavar. If only fireblast had the feels that Xenavar provides. That would be a solid 10 product if it did.

Appetite suppresing at all?

8 hours ago, Gerbil said:

Appetite suppresing at all?

Personally It didn’t suppress my appetite that much. That’s not to say it has that effect on everyone though. 

On 3/10/2018 at 6:52 PM, Varis said:

Watch this space RE: Xenevar for the next few weeks.

Another product which is doing really well for me at the moment from feedback, Is Feral. People just loving it.

Yip, I’ve already entered the Comp on Facebook to score a free tub. Fingers crossed!